Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Zayn Malik



Hi! Its Gillian! So, it's myt least favorite, Zayn Malik, I think his hair looks cool in this picture, but, what I don't like about Zayn, is that he's SO CONCEDED!! He's so obsessed with himself that it says that his favorite thing is a mirror! Checking himself out in the mirror! And if he's your favorite, tell me why, because, well, I want to know why you have such bad taste, jk, ok so, if you think Harry and Zayn are a thing, no, a big fat 
N-O!!! He always says to Harry and Louis, "You two are so cute" ALL THE TIME!!!! Oh my gosh, it's really funny, all the time in little things, Harry says "Oh it's true, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to, I'm in love with LOU. Weird! Ok well, that's it for Zayn bye! I♥Zayn Malik(not much)

No comments:

Post a Comment