Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Photo Editing of 1D!!!♥♥♥♥♥ :-D





Hey everyone! It's Gillian here! Well, I've already done a bunch of color combos so I thought I'd mix it up a bit. Ok, so last night I got really bored so I started editing a bunch of my pictures, so I thought I'd post some of the pictures. I'm doing before and after's. The one where Niall's hand is on his shoulder, I did vintage with something else, but if you have an Acer tablet, then you'll know. The one with Harry, above Liam, I was watching That's What Makes You Beautiful, then I made it a big screen, then paused and took a screenshot. I still have a lot more pictures that I edited, and I still have some more I need to edit. Then I'll take more pictures of 1D and edit them! Don't get surprised if I  get to like part 5 or 6. So, later I'll post part 2, then I'll get some more photos and edit them! Well bye, and plz comment and tell me which is your favorite. Just so you know, after !y photo editing, I'm going to start !asking fan fiction for you to read! And the more comments that inhet for the fan fiction, the more I'll post and update!!! Well, bye!!!! I♥1D!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment