Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Funny Pics of 1D



Hey guys! I saw some funny pictures of 1D today. I almost started tearing up when I saw the one about Niall! It was so sad! I'd hug him, first, and for the longest!!! ♥♥
                     O
You like what I did there? Ok, so, the one about Liam, I laughed for 
like half an hour! LOL LOL LOL!!!! Yah, I'm so awesome! So, the one about Harry, what? Come to MOMMA? That makes 0 sense to me! His, face, what? His hat, huh? It's very confusing! So, if you don't get the one about Liam, he's afraid of spoons. I showed it to my mom, and she said" What the heck?" I said, " He's afraid of spoons" and she said, how the heck are you afraid of spoons? (I forgot quotations)  and I said, "I have no idea!" Oh yah, if your obsessed with 1D, then tell your mom, she'll most likely buy you their music, if she's not all cool with boybands and stuff, KEEP IT A SECRET!!!!!! Then she won't give a crap about what you listen to! Well, bye! I♥1D!!!!!! (I'm awesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment