Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Liam Payne

Hey! Sorry that this post is so late, but I was looking at One Direction top ten videos! So, Liam is my 4th favorite. I think that in One Thing, he looks so cute!! So, I have a picture of his haircut, before and after pics, I honestly think that his hair used to be SO CUTE!!! Oh my gosh, oh! Man I just drool, over these pictures, especially of Niall! He's so cute!!!! If he called me on like, starcaller or something, I'd scream my but off! Oh gosh, if I were at, school, I'd get in so much trouble! ;-)  So I don't have a ton to say about Liam, but I know for sure that I sorta, hate his new haircut. Sorry Liam, but I used to pause on One Thing were you were singing "I've tried playing it cool, but when I'm lookin at you, I can't ever be brave, you make my heart race" I just sat there and stared at you. Man, those were the days, when I was trying to memorize One Thing. Well, that's all I have to say for him! Bye!!! I♥Liam Payne!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment