Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!!!


Hey guys! So, you see that I did fall colors because, this post is about Thanksgiving! Ok, so this Thanksgiving, I want to know 1 thing that you're thankful for, mine is for, One Direction, and their great voices!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!!! Ok, so, the picture above, with 1D, I couldn't fit Thanksgiving, so I put T-givin. I know, it looks dumb, but hey! I wanted one with One Direction! Ok, one more thing, I've been going on this thing called wattpad, they have amazing stories about 1D, and I just finished one called eat, starve, love. It's about an anorexic girl who has known Niall Horan for years. She always went to Ireland every summer, then, she had to skip a summer, because her sister Beverly, had a baby. Then, the next summer, Niall was off, so he invited her over, but they were running low on money, so they couldn't go, then the next summer, he invited her to go and live with her, so she said yes, she met the band, then, theynsorted out their feelings, and then, they became girlfriend and boyfriend, they passionately kissed,  then the girl with anorexia(Ruby) passed out in her bed then she had to go to rehab blah blah blah, then well, if your interestethen read it! I♥1D!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment