Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Niall Horan


 Hey! Ok, so Niall Horan, is my favorite. I don't care what you have to say, but he's my favorite. I think he's cute, and I LOVE his hair. I love Harry's, but I also love Niall's. Niall is probably the least gay of them all. They're all so mean to him! HE'S NOT FAT!!!!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!!!! Ok, he likes to eat food! So? What's so bad about trying to stay alive by eating? Anyone who says he's fat, I instantly hate you! (Not really) So now, if your favorite one direction member is Niall, please! Leave it in the comments box, and tell me why he's your favorite! So, if he's your celebrity crush, or your him, please tell me, we could easily become best friends! Oh yah, One Direction, I hope and pray, that you read this! Ok, so in the picture below, don't you think Niall is completely adorable!?! I think he does!
In the first picture, don't you think him in his sunglasses is so cute?!?! I sure do! In the last picture don't you think Niall looks so mysterious!?! I think it looks awesome! Oh my gosh! When I see Niall smile, my heart melts! :-D I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Niall Horan so much!!! :-*  :-*  :-* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment