Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Harry Styles


 Hi! Ok so you all know Harry Styles. He's every preteen's celebrity crush, not everyone's though. So we all know that he loves cats, I mean loves them!! I ♥♥♥♥ cats so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!! I like Harry, (not saying that he's my celebrity crush) but man I love cats. I know what Harry hates. Taylor Swift. I love her, she was my favorite star as a little girl, my favorite song is by her. But I'll be really surprised if they get back together, especially after the Grammy's. Wow that was mean of her. She's turning into a real diva isn't she Harry. If only he were  in the room with me. Well that's it for today. I've gotta go to bed soon. Tommorow I'm doing Louis and everyone knows what he likes, well if your a directioner, you'll know (carrots). Bye! I♥HarryStyles!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment