Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

AMA's

Aww man! I missed it! I'm really upset! I'm  so freakin mad at myself. They played story of my life . It's a great song. I posted a video of their performance. I hope you enjoy if you didn't get to watch it. I hope you weren't as mad as I was. I'm going to have a Heart Attack getting over this. Pff! One Direction humor. Soon I'm going have a post with a bunch of pictures of lyrics and song titles in the post like:

You don't know you're beautiful, I'm gonna go crazy till I see the sun cuz of you. You have those little things that I'm never going to forget. Get outta my mind! Let's live while we're young.

So you get it? Well, I hope that you enjoy their performance, I know I did! Goodbye!!!! I♥1D!!!!

Sorry that the last video wasn't them at the AMA's! Now it's them at the AMA's!

No comments:

Post a Comment